April 19, 2024

Aluminum Slugs For Cosmetic Tubes

Aluminum slugs for cosmetic tubes is a metal product with good ductility, excellent physical properties and good processability. Under the conditions of cold extrusion, an aluminum tube with an L/D ratio of 5 to 6 can be extruded at one time, with a smooth surface and ideal dimensional accuracy. Cold extrusion requires high precision and hardness of the die, and high purity of aluminum metal, the purity should reach 99.7%. The raw material for aluminum tubes is aluminum slugs, an aluminum alloy with 99.7% aluminum content (the remaining 0.3% is zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, titanium, etc.). Aluminum tubes are safe, hygienic, corrosion-resistant, leak-free, beautiful, easy to use and green.

aluminum slugs for cosmetic tubes

The plastic processing performance of 1070 aluminum slugs for cosmetic tubes is excellent, easy to process into various shapes and sizes to meet the diversified needs of cosmetic aluminum tube design. At the same time, it can also improve strength through cold deformation, which makes the aluminum tube maintain flexibility while also having enough strength to withstand the pressure of daily use. In the process of making cosmetic aluminum tubes, 1070 aluminum slugs can be processed into the body of an aluminum tube after precision stamping, cutting, forming and other process steps. At the same time, in order to enhance the sealing and durability of the tunes, it may also be necessary to coat the inner or outer wall of the aluminum tube with a layer of plastic resin or other materials, which ultimately becomes a cosmetic aluminum tube with excellent sealing and hygienic properties These processes ensure that the shape, dimensions, and performance of the aluminum tube can meet the requirements of cosmetic packaging.


1070 aluminum slugs for cosmetic tubes is a high quality material for manufacturing aluminum tubes due to its excellent physical and chemical properties. Through delicate processing, high-quality aluminum tubes can be produced to meet a variety of needs. Aluminum tubes are widely used in industries such as ointment tubes, toothpaste tubes, cosmetics, food and daily chemical products.

Aluminum Slug Bolg ,
About Nydia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *